Woodwork Square Hole Drill Bits (1/4"; 5/16"; 3/8"; 1/2")
This Woodwork Square Hole Mortiser Drill Bit is what you need to drill square holes in wood easily. This combines the cutting of a four-sided chisel with a drill bit in the center. The chisel ensures the edges are straight and clean, while the bit clears out most of the material to be removed.
The tool fits all mortising machines and can also be fitted to normal drill presses using a mortising attachment. It greatly reduce the time and effort in drilling square holes in wood. Available in 4 sizes.
- Great in drilling square holes easily in wood
- Useful in renovation, construction, installation and decoration
- No need to use extra tools as for using tenon machine
- Heat-treated hardened high speed steel drill bit
- Fits all mortising machines
- Can be fitted to normal drill presses using a mortising attachment
- Clamping cylindrical diameter: 19 mm
- 1/4" (6.4 mm)
- 5/16" (8 mm)
- 3/8" (9.5 mm)
- 1/2" (12.7 mm)