Exfoliating and Nourishing Cream
Peels away calluses and dead skin cells on your feet. Get beautiful baby soft feet in just 1 week.
Horse oil is mild and can be absorbed easily as they are similar to human fat. It is rich in vitamin E (for repairing damaged skin and skin protection), linoleic acid (for moisturization) and palmitic acid (for skin smoothing).
- Made of natural horse oil from Japan
- Nourishing and exfoliating
- A gentle and effective way to remove dead skin and calluses
- No scraping or scrubbing
- Peels away dead skin and calluses in just a few days
- Works for feet, hands, elbows, knees and ankles
- Helps in exfoliating the feet and make them look beautiful
- Leaves your feet soft as baby skin
- Helps in keeping your feet smoother and tender
- Suitable for all types of skin
HOW TO USE:
For better results, clean your feet (or hand) warm water. Dry them. Then, apply the product daily on those areas you want to exfoliate or moisturize. Apply twice a day if the feet are very dry.
- Dead skin cells will start to peel between 3 - 7 days after your initial application. Do not forcibly remove the dead skin cells when peeling begins. It will exfoliate gently and naturally.
- Since metabolism is different for everyone, number of days when peeling begins may differ.
1 x Exfoliating and nourishing Cream