This Easy Snap DIY Button Kit makes clothes repairs, clothes crafts and other DIY projects easy.
It includes a plier that secures the button on the fabric with a simple squeeze.
This set of tool easily install buttons on different materials, including fabric, leather and plastic.
The kit is also ideal for any crafting projects with bags, wallets, pouch.
Wide application. You can use this to make baby bibs, diaper, towels, children's clothing, nurse uniform, rainwear, shirt, coat, jacket, backpack, hat, shoes, bag, DIY, handicrafts, handmade cardstock, etc.
Easy to use. The kit includes a plier that can easily put the button on the fabric. It also works on leather and plastic.
Snap Button Pliers. This works with T3, T5, and T8 snap, ease and convenience of use.
With 15 vibrant colors. This set comes with 15 different colors with 10 buttons each.
- Snap diameter: 12 mm (T5 size)
- Snaps colors: Rainbow Color
- Material: plastic and carbon steel
How to install plastic snaps:
- Mark the place of snaps on project, use awl to make a small hole on fabric.
- Insert prong of the snap cap into hole and place socket over prong.
- Position plier with cap in black die tray and socket under rubber pressing head.
- Make sure cap is centered and seated in die tray and squeeze plier firmly for secure.
- Repeat with second cap and stud.
- Check the snaps.