It is not important if you are the professional baker, beginner or you just want to surprise your family and friends. Now anyone can create beautiful frosting designs quickly and easily.
These cake decorating tips can make gorgeous flowers for frosting cookies, cakes and cupcakes and filling desserts and tarts shells.
They are easy to use and make stunning patterns in seconds, even for beginners. A perfect gift for baking enthusiasts, a great wedding or housewarming gift!
- The package includes professionally chosen beautiful flower / geometric shapes for you to get creative in the kitchen
- Perfect for decorating desserts, including cupcakes, cakes, cookies, muffin, pastries, and more
- Tips made of stainless steel, easy to clean
Essential Set: Includes 6 Pcs Nozzle Tips
Comprehensive Set: Includes 12 Pcs Nozzle Tips + 1 Pc Coupler + 1 Pc Pastry Bag
Thicker icings tend to work best with these tips. For the best results, you may use this buttercream recipe:
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract, 4 Oz.
- 1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine (softened)
- 4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar (approximately 1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons milk
In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup shortening and 1/2 cup butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Gradually add 4 cups sifted powdered sugar, one cup at a time, beating well on medium speed. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl often. When all sugar has been mixed in, icing will appear dry.
Gradually add 2 tablespoons of milk; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.